For $100, an hour long session will allow sufficient time for you to explain to the Therapist your history with your pain or current impairment(s). In addition, the therapist will walk you through a movement screening that adequately observes your quality of movement. Furthermore, exercises and education will be provided to help you with any ailments or impairments that were found.
Here’s me explaining in a few minutes a little bit more about Telehealth
Please follow these steps for your journey to success!
- Contact in form below
- Fill out Medical Questionnaire forms ( seen on the right side of the page)
- Schedule a time/date with Pr1me Movement
- Download Freeconferencecall.com to utilize their app or product.
- Purchase Telehealth services at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment
- Enjoy an hour long, informative, telehealth session.
Please make sure you have your sufficient internet speed (ideally > 15 Mbps) and room to show the therapist your movement. A good camera angle is also necessary.
**Note: A Strength and Conditioning Telehealth and a Physical Therapy Telehealth session are the same charge and both use the same video program.